The first phase consists of pre-registering to allow us organizing the school as well as possible.
Pre-registration is compulsory to be considered for attendance at the school.
Pre-registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis, depending on hotel rooms availability and suitability of applicants.
Decisions of acceptation for pre-registrations will be given by e-mail, along with an invoice and the method of payment. Payments can then be done either by bank transfer, or with credit card via secure server, or “bon de commande” for some French institutions. Final registrations are considered and secured upon payment only.
For any additional information, contact email@example.com.
Decisions of acceptation for pre-registrations will be given as follows :
- on June 15 for pre-registrations done by June 13;
- on June 22 for pre-registrations done by June 20;
- on June 29 for pre-registrations done by June 27;
- on July 6 for pre-registrations done by July 4;
- on July 11 for pre-registrations done by July 8.
Final pre-registration is due by July 8, 2022.
Once your pre-registration is accepted you will receive an e-mail with invoice and method of payment. Registration fees depend on payment date.
|Payment date||before 8 July 2022||after 8 July 2022|
Attendees from low-income countries
Students from low-income countries can apply for a grant and get a partial waiver on registration fees as well as a possible grant for transportation to the school. If you are in such a situation please send us at this address a detailed CV along with a detailed motivation letter explaining your current situation, your objectives and the reasons why you want to attend this school. The letter should be in pdf format and signed.
Partners and children
If you wish to have a single room (for an extra-cost of 175€ for 5 nights) please mention it in the pre-registration form.
If you wish to come with your partner/companion/children please mention it in the pre-registration form so that we can do in advance the appropriate bookings and keep you updated about the extra-cost.
Registration fees include :
- accommodation in shared double rooms for 5 nights from Sunday, Sept 25 to Friday, Sept 30, 2022;
- all meals from Sunday evening to Friday lunch with all-inclusive formula that includes breakfasts, lunches, dinners and a wide range of drinks and snacks during coffee breaks like pastries, cakes, yogurts, fresh fruits, sandwiches, cold cuts/cheese and pies), also available at any time during the opening hours of the bars;
- access to all oral lectures;
- an electronic copy of a pdf version of lecturers slides;
- a copy of all poster presentations, upon authors acceptation.
Transportation is not included.