The 2022 summer school programs will be finalised soon. It will be composed of a set of lectures of 45 mn, of poster sessions provided by attendees, and a 60-mn pitch session where each attendee can briefly introduce her/his work in about 3mn. The pitch session will take place before the poster sessions.
Each attendee is asked to make a poster presentation showing her/his current work or interest to create interactions and mutual interests. Special sessions are reserved for a 60-mn oral pitch session where each attendee can shortly present his work to be displayed during the poster sessions.
You can pre-register to the school by following this link.
Courses include general and specific considerations about superconducting electronics:
- Quantum physics, basics of superconductivity and Josephson effect
- Thin-film fabrication techniques for both low-Tc and high-Tc superconductors
- Superconducting digital electronics: basics, circuit design, layout, verification
- Superconducting qubits and quantum-limited measurements
- Superconducting neuromorphics
- SQUIDs: working principles, noise performances, main configurations, micro and nano-SQUIDs and their nanoscale applications, scanning SQUID microscopy
- Superconductor-based metrology
- Superconducting detectors : HTc SNSPDs, THz detectors, SIS mixers, Hot Electron Bolometers (HEB), Microwave Kinetic Inductance Detectors (MKIDs),…
- Cryogeny and cryogenic systems (main properties, available systems, handling)
List of planned lecturers (not yet exhaustive):
Mikhail Belogolovskii – Kiev Academic University – Kiev, Ukraine
Pascal Febvre — Université Savoie Mont Blanc — Le Bourget-du-lac, France
Coenrad Fourie — Stellenbosch University — Stellenbosch, South Africa
Cheryl Feuillet-Palma – ESPCI – Paris France
Miroslav Grajcar — Comenius University – Bratislava, Slovakia
Carmine Granata — CNR — Napoli, Italy
Hans Hilgenkamp – University of Twente – Enschede, The Netherlands
Johannes Kohlmann — PTB — Braunschweig, Germany
Juergen Kunert — IPHT — Jena, Germany
Alain Ravex — Cryoconsult, France